Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 9 - Let's make more merry moments than yesterday!

67. Shared McDonald's coupons with coworkers.

68. Today I tipped the barista $5 for my eggnog latte.

69. I bought my daughter a brand new hand mixer. Her 3 speed Kitchen Aid mixer gave our family a good 8 years (after being inherited used), but finally couldn't keep up. She'll be excited to have her new one as she bakes our neighbors' their holiday cookies.

70. A coworker in the electronics department gave me one of the display posters for Guardians of the Galaxy to give my children.

71. Picked up lunch for a friend who forgot to bring one to work.

72. Surprised a friend by cleaning their home while they were at work.

73. I have a strict "No Christmas Music Until Christmas Eve" rule that I broke today because I found out that a co-worker wasn't feeling well and one of her favorite things to do is listen to Christmas music. I played Christmas music for her in hopes that it made her feel better.

74. Ran a special errand for someone who wasn't able to leave their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment