Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 11 - Feeling like today is going to be a good day. Happy Thursday!

81. Gave money to homeless people who were nice.

82. Bought a doughnut for a friend and delivered it to his house.

83. Made stockings for a friend's office and delivered it to their house.

84. Made a double batch of Chex Muddy Buddies for some friends.

85. Gave a funny Christmas quote plaque to a friend.

86. Donation to Toys for Tots!

87. Jamberry gave me exclusive wraps as hostess gifts for a party I held. You can't buy these. Today I'm giving the December wraps to someone I think will enjoy them much more than I ever would.

88. A friend shared two special truffles with me from his advent calendar.

89. Sharing chocolate covered ruffles with my team.

90. Surprised a friend with a new glass water bottle.

1 comment: