Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 5, 6 & 7 - Happy Weekend! Let's knock out at least 20!

29. Delivering coffee to friends with reindeer antlers and sparkly Santa hats.

30. One complimentary latte for the lady in the car behind me, coming right up!

31. Brought in pizza for all my coworkers.

32. Brought in cookies for the staff.

33.  I'm a lead clerk for a large retail chain. When I got in, last night, the closing crew had done an excellent job recovering my section. I asked who'd been responsible, and thanked him. I also made sure to tell our management team. A lower management associate took the garbage bin to the compactor, made a bale of cardboard, and tied up the recyclable shrink wrap. These are tasks usually delegated to people lower on the ladder. I appreciated it, and thanked him. Indeed, I made a habit to say thank you every time I felt a moment of gratitude toward someone.

34. Send a family a warm holiday message.

35. Gave a needed gift to a friend.

36. Gave a surprise gift to a friend.

37. Paid for a friend's dinner.

38. Comforted someone who was hurting.

39. Took middle seat on airplane.

40. Complimented someone for no reason.

41. Bought supply of caffeine pills for coworkers .

42. Gave a friend gummy bears.

43. Put away someone's weights at the gym.

44. Won a free beer but gave it away to someone else.

45. A man saw me looking lost in the sewing section and offered me help. His advice was perfect.

46. Brought cookies and cinnamon rolls.

47. Bought small gifts for my coworkers to give my girls.

48. I treated two coworkers to coffee drinks.

49. My girls and I made paper stockings and stuffed them with candy canes. Then we hung them on our neighbors' door knobs.

50. My aunt's husband recently left her earlier this year, and I sent her a just thinking of and loving you card, because I know first holidays without loved ones can be very difficult.

51. My daughter was at Target and was given a gift card by a stranger.

52. Someone knocked on our door, left candy canes, and ran.

53. I took some time to tell the people I love that I love them. I do this often, but today I made sure to do it with full attention on my loved one. They could feel it. My husband even smiled and said, "Am I your merry moment person today?" :)

54. Made a monetary donation to the children's hospital.

55. Gave a tip the workers at the Christmas Tree Farm, Every single person we encountered was  helpful, kind and full of holiday cheer.

56. Brought in a special ornament surprise for a friend.

57. Spruced up the office with some holiday decorations.

58. Surprised my coworkers by bringing in healthy snacks to work, on my day off!

59. Paid for a stranger's Christmas tree.

60. Made a donation to Yamhill County Search & Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment