Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 4 - Have a Merry Day!

20.  Left coupons on the products in Target for future shoppers to find.

21. Surprising friends with gift cards like a boss.

22. Took Ho Ho's and Ding Dong's to work for everyone to do a taste test.

23. Brought in holiday treats for coworkers to share.

24. "Hand holder" for someone getting blood work done.

25. Picked up a spa gift card to give to a resident at work.

26. Donated to The Cody Hardin Memorial Invitational basketball tournament to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Oregon.

27. Often I'll be reminded of someone by a song or a story. Today I took the time to text each person I was reminded of, so they'd know they were thought of today. By the end of the day, I'd contacted three friends from my childhood, my mother, my sister, one of my sons, one of my daughters, and my husband. I was blessed with return messages that made me smile.

28. Today our house flooded downstairs in my daughters' bedroom. I was supposed to be sleeping. I work nights. Instead I was cleaning and working with the crew sent in to deal with the water damage. When I finally dropped into bed cold and exhausted, my 4-year-old brought me a heating pack and climbed in next to me. She wrapped her little arms as far around me as she could, and we drifted off to sleep together.

No comments:

Post a Comment