Monday, December 1, 2014

2014 Merry Moments is here!

It is that special time again! The time to spread holiday cheer and make people's day a little more merry.

This year, we have decided to add/change the hashtag so we can follow it closer! You can still use #merrymoment but we will be tracking the moments and the movement with this guy:

#merrymovement

Also feel free to submit your merry moments to hello@themerrymoments.com 

Day 1

1. Donated three winter coats.

2. Surprised a friend with a fun present to last all December.

3. Shared Thanksgiving leftovers with coworkers.

4. A woman's car was broken down on the side of the road, I stopped and asked if she needed assistance. She said that a tow truck was on the way. I offered to go get her a hot beverage and wait with her until the tow truck got there.

5. Made a donation to Operation Home Front.

6. Someone left a yummy Trader Joe's advent calendar on my desk at work for me.

7. I was driving home from work at 5:00 am and stopped for an eggnog latte. The barista was working a drive-thru with 2 windows. She was alone and bundled against the cold that crept in from two open windows. She was so friendly and personable. I slipped a $5 bill into her tip jar when she wasn't looking. It isn't much, but I'm hoping it gave her a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment