Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 16 - Mele Kalikimaka!

123. This morning at the gas station there was only one attendant for several cars. I saw that she was working really hard and trying to get to everyone, and was starting to get flustered because other patrons weren't being patient with her. When she got done with my car, I gave her a candy cane and told her she did a great job, and to not let cranky people get to her. She had tears in her eyes and said "Thank you for being so kind".

124. Signed Christmas cards for shut-ins at a local church.

125. Donated blood at the Red Cross.

126. I gave Christmas treats to my barista.

127. When I went to the post office I noticed a young girl struggling with several boxes, trying to get them into the building. She put them down with the intent of making another trip. I carried them in for her. She was surprised and very grateful for the assistance.

128. Donated blood - one donation can save three lives!

129. Donated $400 to Special Olympics Oregon. Then, I happened to get a lot of pizza in return...double merry moment!

130. Made festive doorknob swags and left on a few neighbors doors.

131.Tipped 100% for my Great Clips hair cut.

132. Gave extra movie, popcorn and drink vouchers to a couple on a date at the movie theater.

133. Gifted an employee at Something Silver a Starbucks gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment