Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 19, 20 & 21 - last full weekend...GO! Spread the love people!

152. Had an extra coupon in line and handed it to the woman behind me to use.

153. My little ones made holiday care packages for veterans.

154. I won a $50 gift card in a raffle to a local restaurant and I decided to surprise a customer and give it to them.

155. We gave candy canes to all of the cashiers that assisted us today while we were out running errands.

156. We made a monetary donation to a homeless pet fund which will help provide shelter and immunizations.

157. I gave an unexpected "just because" gift to someone who was having a rough day.

158. I took a cue from one of the "free" suggestions on the blog and held the door open for several strangers at every establishment I entered and exited today. Lots of smiles and "thank yous".

159. I helped another shopper get an item off a shelf that he wasn't able to reach. I noticed him struggling and no one else offered to help him, so I did.

160. While checking out at the grocery store the young lady behind us had several bottles of Gatorade piled up in her arms. She misjudged the conveyer belt and Gatorade went flying everywhere. We helped her chase down and pick up the rolling bottles and get them on the conveyer belt. We also offered to help her out to her car.

161. I helped coral stray shopping carts in the parking lot. It was pouring rain and there was only one employee out gathering them up. I thought he could use some help.

162. Bought gifts for a family whose Christmas gifts were stolen.

163. Surprised our neighbors with home baked goodies.

164. I volunteered my time this weekend to help someone get run their errands and get some of their projects done.

165. Purchased items that show support for a great organization and gave those items away to anyone who wanted to show their support too.

166. We gave candy canes to our servers at dinner tonight.

167. I just started a new job and my desk was pretty bare. A co-worker got super creative and surprised me by decorating my cubicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment