Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 18 - Happy Holidays!

141. I had coupons for items that I do not use. Instead of recycling them I offered them to people that purchase those items.

142. Left an "anonymous" box of Christmas treats for someone to make their day a little sweeter.

143. I took over some responsibilities for someone who has not been feeling well and feeling very overwhelmed. I made phone calls and completed errands for them.

144. My pharmacist has been known to go above and beyond on several occasions, including staying open later than usual just so I could pick up my medication. I wrote a note of gratitude and sent it with some homemade cookies.

145. Three of us brought in the fixin's for a breakfast burrito bar to share with coworkers.

146. Left a note and candy for my mail carrier.

147. Brought a treat to someone who was having a challenging week.

148. went out to dinner with a friend and bought her dinner too.

149. left one more coffee punch card for someone.

150. Received a merry moment by getting 1 lb of brisket at one of my favorite BBQ places for 1/2 the price.

151. Hosted a holiday dinner for some of my close friends and roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment