Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 2 - Here we go!

8. Give treats to the front desk staff at the gym.

9. Donate to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

10. Fill a stocking with Christmas treats and randomly chose a coworker to surprise. There was also a note left on it to encourage the coworker to pass it on!

11. Mail Christmas cards to troops at Holiday Mail for Heroes.

12. I was given a gift card for $25 to HoneyBaked Ham Co. We keep forgetting to use it and I feel someone who would like it enough to remember should have it. I'll be hanging it at the communication desk at work with a note that reads, "If you would like this gift card to HoneyBaked Ham , please take it. Enjoy."

13. Yesterday, my husband exchanged a hoodie for a smaller size at a Fred Meyer. The cashier insisted he was due $2.70. He disagreed. She gave it to him anyway. When he showed me the receipt I discovered her mistake. Today I mailed a check back to Fred Meyer for the $2.70. I put it in a cute envelope and used a fun stamp in hopes that the details would bring a smile. The note simply said we were given too much change. I didn't mention the cashier for fear she may be reprimanded. Hopefully, they'll just appreciate the effort to return what is theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment