Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 10 - Keep 'em coming...

61. Put hand warmers in a holiday card and left for her mail carrier.

62. Gave her lunch to a homeless man on the way to work. The car behind her followed suit and did the same!

63. Tipped her server 100% this morning at breakfast.

64. Surprise a friend at their place of work with coffee and a chat during their break.

65. I have a rule that I don't "lend" money. I simply tell myself if they pay it back, great. If they don't, that's fine. However, I went the extra step today. I told three people who borrowed $30, $110, and $440 respectively that it is no longer a loan.

66. Braved the icy roads during my 5:00am lunch hour to buy coffee and mochas for my crew.

67. Surprised a little girl with a St. Nick's gift.

68. Anonymously left someone a swag of fir and mistletoe on their front door.

69. Left money in the vending machine for a lucky child.

70. Left lottery tickets for Papa Murphy's employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment