Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 12 - We are at the half way point.

Hi everyone!

We are at our half way mark, with only 12 days until Christmas Eve. Our goal is 300 merry moments before Christmas and we are pacing behind! Start spreading the holiday cheer and join the Merry Movement!

This movement is about inspiring people to take a moment and make someone's day. This blog motivates me to make people happy and I hope it does the same for you. It is about creativity, excitement and the chance to encourage a new person to get involved with the movement. Also, I hope it encourages you to look for opportunities to make merry moments all year round.

Happy holidays!

80. Made a donation to the Oregon Food Bank.

81. Donated $5 to a girl behind me in line at the grocery store. She was purchasing cans for a canned food drive at school so she ran back for more cans.

82. Surprised a student with a full pizza while they were studying for finals.

83. Made a point to look up and smile at every person I walked past while I was out running errands in this cold weather. They all smiled in return despite how chilly it was outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment