Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 4 - Make someone's day today!

25. Left a full coffee punch card for the patron behind her to use.

26. Passed along the Christmas stocking filled with goodies to her coworker.

27. Tipped my gluten free sandwich maker at Subway today. He made me a fantastically delicious tasting turkey w/all the veggies sandwich.

28. Make a $10 gift card donation to local teens in foster care.

29. Remembered a gift someone liked so bought it on Amazon and had it shipped to her.

30. Went to Facebook's Starbucks page and sent the first four of my friends that popped up as 'liking Starbucks' a gift card for coffee. One of them even sent one back telling me when I have this moment to myself with my coffee to think of her and remember she cares. Just as she will remember I care when she  has her moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment