Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 - 12.5

Everyone is doing great - lets make FIVE merry moments together today! Leave a comment with your moment and e-mail me with any pictures or videos - jennalwinkler{at}yahoo.com

1. {Chris} ordered his Mom a bouquet of flowers "just because." Cheryl said I should have made it a Christmas arrangement but I didn't think of that (haha, go figure)

2. {Jenna} I copied Kyle today with his Starbucks deal...bought a gift card to give to a random person....just because. :)

3. {Brian} went out to rake all the leaves in his yard and decided to rake the neighbor's yard too! They came out in the midst of him doing it and were surprised, but so thankful! (Awesome moment!)
4. {Kirsten} took coffee orders for some of her Young Life girls as a surprise treat!

5. {Eva} left several "hidden" notes for a few different co-workers in different departments. It was a fun and surprising way to randomly make someone's day with kind words! (I was even lucky and found a surprise note on my notepad)

No comments:

Post a Comment