Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 4, 5 & 6 - The First Weekend, let's rack up the moments!

32. Made a family friend her favorite snack when she told me she'd had a hard day.

31. Watched a new mom's infant for the evening so that she could catch up on some much needed rest. 

30. Ran errands and helped decorate the Christmas tree for someone who is injured and having mobility challenges.

29. A couple was out running errands and forgot to pack diapers in their diaper bag and their baby needed to be changed. Luckily I had extras to spare so I gave them what I could. 

28. Paid for someone else's chiropractor visit. 

27. Surprised a patient with a small cake for his birthday. 

26. DOUBLE MOMENT: I was at the grocery store and only had a few small items. A woman was in line behind me and struggling with her cart and child, so I helped her and let her go in front of me. She in turned left money with the cashier and paid for the few items I had.

25. Tipped almost 50% out at dinner!

24. Gave a $5 coffee gift card to someone in line a the drive thru.

23. Left a coffee cold brew for my cashier as I checked out.

22. Surprised someone at the airport bar by purchasing their margarita.

21. Bought a transit ticket for the next person.

20. Gave the toll booth operator a Coke and a smile.

19. Secretly bought another table dessert.

18. Left a full Dutch Bros. punch card for the person behind me.

17. Bought a homeless man a Chipotle burrito.

15/16. DOUBLE MOMENT: I arrived at the coffee shop and found that someone had already paid for my coffee. I in turn, paid it forward by buying coffee for the next two people.

14. Raked up leaves and debris in the neighbor's yard.

13. Surprised a family member by cleaning her home for her while she was at work.

12. While running an errand at the hardware store, I noticed a woman who looked like she needed help. I offered to help her and assisted her in finding the right equipment for her son.

11. Brought a friend homemade baked goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment